- Meet with your Tee Tiny House representative (“Seller”) for information about available models.
- You may select a Pre-Built Model with standard amenities at a set price, or custom build one of our models with upgrades and/or specifications you select from available options.
- Seller will prepare a quote outlining the cost of your selection. State and local taxes on the model, titling of the utility trailer with Office of Motor Vehicles, and a delivery charge on transporting the home to its final destination, if needed, will also be calculated for your reference.
- If Buyer is paying cash and the model is available for immediate sale, the Bill of Sale may be executed at that time and a pick-up/delivery date scheduled.
- If the selected Model needs to be constructed by Seller, Buyer will pay a 20% deposit and a Purchase Agreement will be signed by Buyer and Seller setting forth the Model blue print specifications and materials, a series of draws based upon percentage of completion, and beginning and end dates of construction.
- If financing is needed, Seller will refer Buyer to a Lender who finances tiny houses. The lender will need a copy of the quote which includes the blue print specifications.
- Once financing approval is obtained by Buyer, a Purchase Agreement as described above will be executed between Buyer and Seller, and Buyer will pay the 20% deposit.
All models are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Details are set forth in a separate warranty document.
Insurance is available through select insurance agencies. If you’re interested, Tee Tiny Houses can put you in touch with an agent.
All models are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Appliances are covered by the manufacturer’s product warranty.
The price of a Tee Tiny House model can vary significantly depending upon which model you choose and what types of optional features and amenities you select. Base models will typically run between $50,000 – $75,000, but with an abundance of amenities to select from and the ability to customize a house, the price could increase by as much as $25,000.
You cannot find tiny house lending just anywhere, but luckily, Tee Tiny Houses has a relationship with a lender that specializes in tiny house financing. Upon request, we will be happy to put you in touch with them.
If you wish to contract with Tee Tiny Houses to construct a custom tiny house, a 20% deposit will be required upon signature of the Purchase Agreement. This document will set forth the model blueprint specifications and materials, a schedule of five draw payments based upon percentage of completion, and beginning and end dates of construction.
Additionally, insurance is available through Foremost Insurance. If you’re interested, Tee Tiny Houses can put you in touch with an agent.