Comfortable living for up to 1-2 people. Sleeps up to 2 additional guests
SIMPLE LIVING with lots of charm
The Lambert is a Tee Tiny House original. Designed by University of Louisiana at Lafayette architecture student Lauren Lambert, this cottage was designed as a living space featuring all the comforts of home.
Perfect for a single person or a couple, this unit is ideal for anyone who appreciates cottage living. With the amenities of a regular home, the house o ers plenty of light, ample kitchen, full stove, closet and space for a stackable washer/dryer combo. The living room has space for a convertible sofa that could expand into a full-sized bed, sleeping up to two guests. The house has a beautiful interior with painted ship lap walls, beautiful wood ceiling and floors, painted cabinets and butcher-block cabinet tops. A sliding barn door acts as the entry to the bathroom.
The house has LED lighting and electrical outlets with USB ports for charging all of your digital devices. With 255 square feet of air-conditioned living space, the Lambert is handcrafted by experienced craftspeople and is perfect for those looking to downsize but not sacrifice quality of life.
The Lambert is built on an 8′ x 24′ premium-quality trailer. Each unit arrives ready for water, electrical and sewage hookups.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED TO KNOW
Building Facility: Tee Tiny Houses are built in our 15,000-square-foot facility in Arnaudville, Louisiana.
All Tee Tiny Houses are built according to the National Organization of Alternative Housing, Inc. (NOAH) code and are NOAH certified.
Financing: Tee Tiny Houses has a lender partner and can refer you upon request.
Transport: Tee Tiny Houses can be delivered and set up on location. (Quote upon request)
Insurance: Tee Tiny Houses can refer you to insurance agencies that cover tiny houses.
Warranties: Construction warranty included. All appliances are covered by manufacturer’s product warranties.
STANDARD FEATURES OF THE Lambert :
The Lambert consists of the following features and amenities which are all included in our base price.
- 8′ x 24′
- 13′ 6” height at highest point of roof
- 255 square feet
- First floor sleeping
- White Jeld-Wen® windows
- M-panel metal roofing & siding
- Painted cedar exterior
- LED lighting
- Electrical outlets with built-in USB ports • Mini-split HVAC
- Water, electrical and sewer-specific ready • Engineered wood floors
- Space for washer/dryer combo
- Ladder to loft
- Space for flat-screen TV*
- Space for convertible couch
- Custom cabinetry with butcher block cabinet tops
- Full stove with oven
- Array of windows
- Built-in microwave
- 10-gallon hot water tank
- 32” standing shower
- Vanity with sink & mirror
*Upgrades are available for these items.
SELECTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN LAMBERT
When purchasing a custom-built Lambert, you will have the opportunity to select the following:
- Exterior wood preference for siding (finish & style)
- Choice between paint or stain
- A variety of colors for M-panel sheet metal for roofing and siding
- Interior wall wood selections from various styles
- Ceiling wood finish and style
- Paint color or stain for interior finishes
- Flooring from a variety of choices
- Kitchen cabinet design and countertops from several options
If you are interested in further customizing your Tee Tiny House, you can work with a representative to add any of the following:
- Farmhouse sink
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Full-sized gas stove
- Washer/dryer combo
- Convection oven
- Flat-screen TV
- Addition of ceiling fans
- Addition of decorative lights
- Plan for deck or porch
- Plan for slab
- Construction of deck
- Construction of porch
- Custom shower
- Compost toilet
- Kitchen chairs/stools
- Wheel covers
- Entrance Steps
- Additional storage and shelves
- Custom-built cabinet design
Base Model Starts at $65,500